Please upgrade your browser.
2020 Summer - Full Day Camps
What are ACE Camps?
ACE (Academic Creative Engagement) Camps provide a fun and supportive space for young people to learn and grow. These camps build tennis skills on the court and offer rich activities for inspiring kids' creativity, inquisitiveness, and love of learning.
Sample Off Court Activities:
- Paper Rockets - kids design their own rockets and test their hypotheses against one another. Kids will learn to make observations, average results, and create conclusions (and have a lot of fun).
- I Am Poems - After reading "I am America", a book focused on honoring the diverse identities of our country, kids will compose their own I am poems. Through this activity, they will learn imagery, metaphor, and grow in their understanding of self and their community.
- Nutrition Relay - Kids will learn about healthy meal planning and making healthy choices in their every day lives. After, they will put their learning to the test by racing to fill a tic tac toe board with healthy options before the other team.
- Eastview Rec Center: June 22nd - June 26th
- Linwood Rec Center: June 29th - July 3rd
- Eastview Rec Center: July 6th - July 10th
- Linwood Rec Center: July 13th - July 17th
When: 9am - 4pm (drop off open at 8:30am, lunch provided)
Who: Beginner to intermediate players ages 5-12 (players will be grouped by age and ability)
Cost: $210 for 1 week (Mon - Fri) (Scholarships available)
|NeonCRM by Neon One|