Please upgrade your browser.
2020 Summer - Junior Team Tennis
Welcome to summer with Saint Paul Urban Tennis (SPUT)! We'll be learning tennis and life skills together and building community to make the world a better place! Our tennis lessons encourage healthy activity and positive relationships through our SPUT SPIRIT philosophy.
All players must register on TennisLink with a non-USTA member account
• Co-ed teams. Minimum 2 boys and 2 girls
• Based on coach level assignment. Levels 12U Green Ball, 14U and 18U are offered. 12U Orange Ball if enough interest.
• 1 set of Boys and Girls Singles, 1 set of Boys and Girls Doubles, 1 set of Mixed Doubles. 6-game pro-set. No-ad scoring. Double-ups can occur anywhere
• Match determined by total games won
• Advancement opportunities: Local Season and Section Championship
• No individual player match requirement. Each team is required to play in at least 3 matches before the Section Championship.
JTT 2020 Summer Season Schedule
- June 22: Player registration closes
- Section Championship will be held at Lakeville North and South High School
- July 29-30: Section Championships (14U)
- July 30-31: Section Championships (18U)
|NeonCRM by Neon One|