Please upgrade your browser.
Summer 2019 - Youth Lessons
Summer 2019 Daytime Lessons run Mondays - Thursdays , June 17 - July 26.
- Red Ball (Ages 5-8) 9am - 10am
- Orange Ball (Ages 9-10) 10am - 11am
- Green Ball (Ages 11-12) 11am - 12pm
- Teens (Ages 13+) 12pm - 1pm
- Please Note Alternative Times:
- Arkwright and Martin Luther King - Red Ball: 8am - 9am, Orange Ball: 9am - 10am
- Minnehaha and Washington Tech - Red Ball: 10:30am - 11:30am, Orange Ball: 11:30am - 12:30pm
Welcome to summer with Saint Paul Urban Tennis (SPUT)! We'll be learning tennis and life skills together and building community to make the world a better place! Our classes are ideal for all ages and ability levels. Red, Orange, and Green classes use slower balls and age specific equipment to make learning more accessible. We train our coaches to differentiate lessons for all ability levels so beginner to advanced players can get quality instruction. Our tennis lessons encourage healthy activity and positive relationships through our SPUT SPIRIT philosophy.
- Please visit our Summer 2019 page for all information related to summer programming! There you will find an interactive site map, registration links, weather updates, and more! (quick tip: bookmark the page if you plan to participate in summer programming, it will be a one stop shop for our families!)
- No programming will take place on July 4th, however we will have lessons July 1-3
- Please consider participating in our All City Tournament on July 19th (18U, 16U, and 14U) and July 20th (12U, 10U, and 8U) Open to all ages and ability levels! No fee, but donation is encouraged!
- This year we will have play days, clinics, and pop up events, please subscribe to our email list for updates!
- Please note that we are no longer using the hub and spoke model of Summer 2018. All sites will be 4 days for Summer 2019!
|NeonCRM by Neon One|